Welcome to MacDonald Meat Co.
MacDonald Meat Company is committed to supplying our customers with the highest quality meat products, including sourcing our meat cuts from grain fed beef. We maintain the highest ethical standards with our customers, suppliers, employees and other business associates.
To All MacDonald Meat Customers,
As you have seen in the news, there has been wide, varied response to the COVID-19 Outbreak. As a result of the increased risk of exposure, at MacDonald Meat Company we have continued our practices of Good Manufacturing Practices and focused on the following initiatives for anyone entering our facility.
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
2. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
4. Avoid close contact with people who are sick, including staying away from work if you are sick.
5. Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
6. Eliminating all business related travel for employees based in Seattle.
7. Closing access to Non-MacDonald Meat Company employees to our facility.
The media coverage associated with COVID-19 has been extensive, and we learned this week of the changing dynamics within Washington State, especially focused around Seattle. The response of the general public and businesses has been one of caution and with this heightened sense of caution, come changes in norms.
As a result, we are temporarily adjusting our delivery schedule to better reflect the changes within our business as a result of COVID-19. Please reach out to your sales representative with any immediate questions. MacDonald Meat Company will do our best to maintain the highest standard of service in this time while keeping our employees, your employees and your customers safe throughout this process.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.
Josh Melnick, EVP
MacDonald Meat Company